Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The Dude Abides

As for man, his days are like grass, /he flourishes like a flower of the field; /the wind blows over it and it is gone, /and its place remembers it no more. Psalm, 103:15, 16.


So I have finally given in and started a travel blog. I have read the blogs of others, and generally enjoy them. I would encourage all who read this to write comments bordering on the absurd, irreverent, and inane. I prefer snide remarks that rebuff my writing, quotes from movies, and random thoughts posted without context. To the person who either writes the funniest comment or has the funniest username, I shall give them one small Asian child. Let's see what you all come up with.

P.S. If you join the blog you can add a picture and pick your username.

No comments:

Post a Comment